Approved 3rno's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 3rno, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rno

3rno New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Inf3rnoSup3r
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:106792357
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    so i got banned for mass rdm (4) but i killed with at least on my opinion with good reasons. well first rdm i remember was that i shot someone at 00:00 accidentaly because i thought it was still preround but round just started after right when i shot, i told him he can kill me but he just walked away without saying anything, so i was like ok i will go then. second kill was on sus that i can admit i killed someone cause he killed some guy in front of me and other ppl so i thought he was t but i was wrong so i knew that got me slay. next one, i was detective and i bought heal station and started healing then someone else comes ther i saidd dont take health but he took after i said but because (it seems) mic delay what i said 3 second ago was just 1 second to him so he reported me i think this wasnt enough things to give 5 days ban i wouldnt have done this if it was 1-3 day ban but i think 5 days is a bit too much for (at least to me) 1 kill on sus. Thank u for reading and i hope someone can do something to this.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

I banned you for 5 days because you already had done 2nd offense of RDM on last map and slain so by dazza and then you RDMed twice more.

For 3rd offense you accidentally RDMed me at round start.
    [​IMG]

For 4th offense like you said, you shot someone for using your health station without your permission but that is not a killable offense on our server(kill on susp).
    [​IMG]

Ill tag @dazza , he will give evidence of 1st/2nd offense RDMs and then Ill decide the verdict based on that (I was not on when you did those RDMs, verdict will be based on the severity).

4. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

This was the first slay i issued

[​IMG]

you claimed he killed someone from the building "he came out of" but as you can see from the deathscene below he didn't come out of either of the nearby buildings, and if you pay close enough attention you can see there weren't even any bodies in the nearby buildings unid or not

EDIT : it seems i uploaded the wrong deathscene, and i dont actually have the correct one recorded

The next incident was that you killed pawpe (again) for "looking at c4" and you had suspicion he was the one that planted it, making it a kill on suspicion

[​IMG]

This is my evidence for my 2 counts of RDM , @Jässa will finalize the appeal

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  5. Jässa

Due to improper evidence and it seeming like you had no malicious intent Ill shorten the ban to 1 day. You will be unbanned after around 6 hours~ after this post was made.

6. Jässa

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.