Denied [2S]NightShade's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [2S]NightShade, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    [2S]Nightshade
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:79268059
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidently when i was going to be slain and i only got reminded after i was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I must admit i did rdm but my disconnect was completely unintentional
    I had forgot about the slays and only reminded after i was banned

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for "RDM and Leave 2nd Offense". He will respond at his earliest convenience so until then, please be patient.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello NightShade. Thank you for making this appeal.

You already know why you were slain considering we had a discussion about this later on, but I will be providing screenshots of my evidence. Below are the screenshots of the situation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So to start this situation off, this situation occurred on Round 2 of Minecraftcity on the EU Vanilla server during the time. We started the round and in my clumsiness, I ended up killing myself in the lava near the pit that leads to the huge pitfall. So time passes by and then you seem to KOS L e g O l A s T w I n K (yes, that's his name) for killing me. Except one problem. I ended up killing myself and the logs also show that the World killed me during that period. With that done, I chose to give you the appropriate punishment by giving you a slay. Shortly after I gave you the slay, you chose to leave the server without fully serving your slay, which earned you your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave from the EU server.

With that stated, I unfortunately do not see a reason to let you off your current ban due to your lack of understanding when it comes to our server rules. As a result, I will be denying this appeal and will have you serve your ban. Use this time to review all our rules on both the MOTD and the Extended Rules. When you return to the server, I hope to see a better change from you as far as how your knowledge and understanding of our rules go.

One more note I would like to add before allowing you to give your acknowledgement of the ban is to get into the habit of asking the staff member (s) present if you have any impending slays. That way, you don't have to worry about leaving with a slay on you. Your appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.