Denied 2MuchPotato4u's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2MuchPotato4u, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2MuchPotato4u

2MuchPotato4u New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    2MuchPotato4U
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52739415
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i honestly know why i was banned for 5 hours cuz i threw a discombob in a lava pool and then bam 2 reports xD and im very sorry didnt know it will kill people but the server changed map and my game crashed and when i return i was banned for 5 hours xD and the problem is im still banned until now :p and it was lik yersterday night so ^^ i hope you answer fast T^T i luv the server :p
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @2MuchPotato4u
    It looks like you were banned for Mass RDM ( 3+ ) via Discoms by @Alice Lumenia
    She will respond when she can, in the mean time, Please be patient.

Thank you Diehard01

3. 2MuchPotato4u

2MuchPotato4u New Member

Wait .... did you say banned for Mass RDM ( 3+ ) WTFF ?!!! i was never banned from that server and everyone know i never mass rdm ....like 5 hours ban aint Mass RDM ( 3+ ) so what the hell ?? im so surprised seriously i never mass rdm and if i kill someone i have always a reason and i always get slayed for something i do .... so ... pretty chocked

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @2MuchPotato4u,

2MuchPotato.jpg

As you said you'd been throwing Discombobs around the map. People had been damaged by them, two of which filed reports. The report above shows the damage from the second Discombob you threw, where two users were pushed to their death by one of them. After taking a look at the round's logs prior to that, I noticed that there was a third instance of damage by you with a Discombob. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a screenshot, between that report and a few others, and the old logs are currently down. If you want evidence of it when the old logs are back up I'll be happy to provide it. For now though, I will be denying your appeal, as this was a very preventable accident. In the future, please be more careful with your grenades, and if you do need to use 'em, warn for 'em. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.