Approved 2eZ MAN's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2eZ MAN, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2eZ MAN

2eZ MAN VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    2eZ MAN
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i have never rdmed on purpose and have a lot of experience on the vanilla server. i didnt realize that i was reported/slain or i never would have left and would of happily taken it if i was guilty. Dont even remember my last round or what the offence i supposedly committed was.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

I'll deal with this when I get home

3. 2eZ MAN

2eZ MAN VIP

Take your time. And i know this is considered my second offence of rdm and leave but the same thing happened the first time, i just didn't care too much then.

4. Rek

Rek Ø

Alright so old logs not working right now, so I will go ahead and unban you.

What happened was you killed someone for "shooting you" when in reality it was not him who shot. I put the slay on you at the beginning of a round, you must have not noticed since you left at the end of the round.

While I believe there was no mal-intent here, hence why I am unbanning you. However, I will not void the ban since I put the slay on you before you left. This means your next offense will be 3rd offense/4 weeks.

Please be aware of when you are being slain and ask a staff member if you are good to go before you go if possible.

Thanks for appealing and have a great evening man.

Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.