Denied 2018 Nightingales's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2018 Nightingales, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Alyson The Nightingale
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:102816853
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm sorry for making another ban appeal but i believe my other one w as closed before i could even respond to the report and damage logs that Destiny Blade provided

First off I warned for those incends multiple times everytime i threw one i warned Destiny Blade stated

" would suggest you reading up on the rules before coming back to avoid any further and harsher punishment"

And the rules say "Whenever you are about to use an explosive item, activate a map trap/hazard, or perform any action that may cause collateral damage, you MUST provide a sufficient warning in a timely manner to your teammates, allowing them enough time to react and to move or stay away.
    This includes (but not limited to): Traitor Traps, map hazards/traps explosives, grenades, Jihad bombs, Death Stations, Gauss Rifles, Tear Gas grenades and any other item/object/action that may harm them if they are not aware of it in time.
    Any damage/kills of teammates caused by failing to warn them in time are considered RDM

and i have done so i warned gave them sufficent time and they walked into it

Regarding the crowbaring that was an accident i could take a slay for that but being banned is way out of the question since i did warn i warned twice for both incends look at the logs i did warn for both of them

Sorry for making multiple appeals but mine was closed before i could even respond to that
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Again i warned for both of them​

2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

Please don't make new appeals.

You can contact @Doben and/or @Destiny Blade via Steam or a forum conversation to talk about your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.