Approved 2018 Nightingales's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2018 Nightingales, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Alyson The Nightingale
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:102816853
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i mean like i know i threw incends but i did warn for them and i threw them in an enclosed room like why am i being banned cause people walked into them on purpose especially some guy named Poopy he literally said "Im gonna walk into incends just to get you banned" like come on​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Again i warned for said incends and i threw them in a room where i was alone in​

2. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Tagging @Doben to handle this.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will respond once I finish staffing as well as I was present as the Tmod on.

4. Scotty

Hello Alyson,

Since I would like to get back to the grind of training and such I will make this somewhat brief.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The reason why you got banned for Mass RDM X4 is due to the fact of you throwning 2 separate incens causing a mass amount of damage to people and it killing one. You then decided to randomly crowbar someone in that same round. This was before that person mentioned walking into it on purpose to get you banned.

Seeing as you have quite the habit of getting yourself into trouble. Me and Doben discussed this and will be denying your appeal. I would suggest you reading up on the rules before coming back to avoid any further and harsher punishment.

If you need to contact either me or Doben about this. Just message me on Steam and I will get back to you as soon as a I possibly can.

~Destiny Blade

5. Scotty

After some discussion on Steam you were unbanned and served slays in substitute.

~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.