Denied 2018 Nightingales's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 2018 Nightingales, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    2018 Nightingales
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:102816853
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't get why i was banned for Meta gaming i was literally just playing TTT with a friend not even in the same room they're half way across the country I would also like evidence as to how i was meta gaming

Earlier i was playing TTT on the map Seriouscraft i put a health station in the house where i thought it was most safe and someone else was there i stayed in there for a while when Ata came to heal and he got shot so i ran out of the house because i didn't wanna you know get shot and i bumped into Solar the one who banned me and he got killed i clearly said the T was in the house too​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A​

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I've seen this appeal. I'll respond when I can.

You're free to play to the other servers our community provides, since this is just a local ban.

3. I get high ping on the other servers since im from South Africa but i can wait its fine

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello @2018 Nightingales, let's discuss why you've been banned for Metagaming.

Firstly, what is metagaming?
    [​IMG]

You see in the video, when MagiOfWonder (Traitor) killed Ata (Innocent), you (Detective) literally ignored it and played it off like nothing happened. When MagiOfWonder kills me, you do the same thing, and then eventually just left the scene, even leaving a health station for your friend.

Here is you pretending that you knew nothing:
    [​IMG]

Kill on Ata47:

Kill on Solar:

When I checked if you guys are related to each other:
    [​IMG]

In both the videos given above, it's clearly shown that you've assisted the enemy team by firstly providing a health station for him, and blatantly ignoring the acts, which is metagaming or game throwing.

What can you say about the cases I presented?

5. So we're friends? We play on this server mostly because its vanilla and we get decent ping and i never ignored the acts i put the health station there because i wanted to use it the traitor shot someone and i wanted to run away i didnt ignore it a t killed someone and i wanted to get out of there

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Unfortunately, based on the response you've given, I don't see a valid reason as to why I would accept this appeal.

Again, this is just a local ban. If your ping is more favorable in EU servers, you may try joining EU2. If you prefer vanilla servers, US Vanilla might work for you.

==================================
    APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.