Finished 200H giveaway! Dungeon defenders

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Knockdown, Mar 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hi Friends from this awesome community! Yes this is my first giveaway! The reason I am doing this is that I reached 200 hours (not much compared to much of you guys) and I'm still not bored in this server. Its our community that makes our servers fun. I met so many nice people here and that's why I wont bother to do a giveaway. I am not just giving away dungeon defenders I am giving you the full package. Its a fun game to play and who doesn't like a free game???

Proof:
    http://imgur.com/B5asWN1 (to big to put direct link in :D )

So how do you enter?
    how is your experience with this community? What do you like so much and what do you dislike?

you can enter for someone else. just say so in your comment

End date: 21 March

Thanks for being part of this amazing community guys.

Greetings Knockdown

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

My experience with this community is great. I like @Drunk Dog and I dislike having to leave sometimes to do other rounds.

I wasn't going to enter cause I have the game but all that DLC tho

3. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

are you low-key tagging me in all these game giveaways cus u know i only got like 2 games? aw noct, so sweet

(also not entering, not so big on co-op games cus barely any friends)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I have to say friends like @Drunk Dog and @Snooper [Gimc] are amazing and will hang out and are usually there to talk to (I mean gimc pls get more nilla hours).
    The things I don't like is probably the fact it is hard for someone who is younger to enter into the community as easily as someone who came 4 years older than me when I first joined.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

My experience on the iternet gives me experience in life which in turns gives me experience on this community

6. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I can say that I love this community. I'm newer so I'm still meeting people. So far, they've all been friendly. I don't dislike anything yet.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I've had quite a time in this community. With the discrimination of being a squeaker to high high respect for staff. *cough cough @Falcor . I've had a great time thus far and hope for the best in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I like my friends in this community, and I don't like having a line shoved through my name. It's a bit uncomfortable.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I adore this community. I've made a lot of friends here, and I just really like how the systems work (rules, point shops, staff, maps).
    I don't think there is anything here I genuinely dislike. Everything is pretty calm and nice.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  10. EVERYTHING IS AMAZING AND NOTHING IS BAD AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EXPERIENCE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I really enjoy this community. The real MVP is @LadyLag for showing me this place. Ive met so many awesome people and have aquired awesome friendships. I dont really dislike anything here. Everything is well put, and the people here are amazing. Thanks for the giveaway, and heres to the next 200!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

My experience with this community has been nothing less than positive. Not only have I made some of the most amazing friends, but I have had some of the greatest opportunities sent my way. I am so glad that I found these servers last year in May!!

Entering for my bae @Noctorious :love:

13. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

To bad because our time is up guys, I really enjoyed doing a giveaway and this wont be my last one! Thanks for entering and sharing your story with me!
    The winner is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Noctorious
    [​IMG]

Add me on steam to claim your price!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/27562/

Thanks all for joining! don't be sad there will be more!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I like the cool peeps here.

Edit: lol oh

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3