Denied *:・゚✧Mystik✧*:・゚'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by *:・゚✧Mystik✧*:・゚, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    *:・゚✧Mystik✧*:・゚
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50395748
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I did not do Anything, I think I was accidentally banned by somebody in the admin consle, Ban was 4 days and no rules break has a 4 day ban also as I said I didnt kill anybody or do anything to get banned I was just Talking to a friend and than my Screen stopped and all I heard was the same loop of sounds and My Garrys Mod Crashed, I came back and it says You have been banned from this server Ban:4 days No reason Either.. .please fix this I was just getting my paypal money to Donate so I can get VIP= because these servers are all I play on. Please sort this out if there is a real reason Id like to Know M Email is MLGMystik@gmail.com
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi Mystik!

I hope your day has been good so far, let's get this appeal sorted out as soon as we can.

You were banned under the name "DJ Wub Wubz" for your first offense of RDM and Leave by @Rice . He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello! You were banned for rdm and leave. I faintly remember your name, but I cannot remember the map. @*:・゚✧Mystik✧*:・゚, If you can provide that it would be great, otherwise please bear with me while I try to find the specific logs.

Have a great day!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  4. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

OK, so I've been trying to find the logs but have been unable to with only the date and time. You left with slays still on you, and I thus banned you for rdm & leave for 5 days and not 4. I'm not sure how you did not get the reason though, because it shows up if you try to join the server you're banned from.

Again, if you could please provide the map I would be happy to remove the ban. In the meantime, we still have 4 other server to play on!

Thanks for being cooperative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.