Denied :✺Flamingpotato✺:'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by :✺Flamingpotato✺:, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    :✺Flamingpotato✺:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18721183
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was playing TTT and I was going to tester in ttt_community_pool_classic while going there two people trapped me and 3 other people we were stuck there for 3 minutes and no admin came to help them from stop spamming the door with e to let us out and one of them suggested a flame grenade which i thought would hurt them and only go up to me but it killed us and them and the trapper sent a report and i got banned without being questioned.
    -although I do feel guilty for killing my teammates which is true but i didn't mean to since the blast radius I thought wouldn't reach them if it was as close as possible to the door but it did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I sent a log of what happened after I got the rdm report and it was ignored since I was banned literally seconds after pressing send, didn't get any pictures either but if you look at the map and at the tester doors we were in a airlock situation while two guys spammed the door no way to stop them* no one had a discombobulator and we were saying in mic chat to do so.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Cthuluhoop for Mass RDM. She will respond soon.

3. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings :✺Flamingpotato✺:!

I was typing in dead chat about why you would be banned, but you were ignoring my messages.
    These are the logs leading to your ban:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I apologize for the inconvenience but you are free to play on any of the other servers until your ban on West 2 is expired. :)

Edit: Also to note, no one said anything to me in admin chat about being stuck. Next time you are stuck use @stuck to let a staff member know and they will teleport you to another location.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.