Denied ☕Tophats☕ And ☕Monocles☕'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tophats, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tophats

Tophats VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    {tophats} FO DA WATCH MAH NIGGA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29959981
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be un banned:
    Alright so, i am guilty of ghosting, but it is my FIRST time ghosting
    all of the bans from my record are from rdms
    now the reason i'm appealing, is because the punishment for ghosting for the first time is 4 weeks on the server that you ghosted on
    i understand that my record isn't clean and know of my mistakes, all i ask
    is that you reduce my 8 week ban to a 4 week ban on the server i ghosted on
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for ghosting. They will respond at their earliest convenience and until then please be patient.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

As you are only appealing the length of your ghosting ban @Alice Lumenia is not required to respond.

I, however, will respond shortly. I am at work so please be patient.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you for your patience!

Now you were banned for this report that had been filed against you on the forums:
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-tophats-fo-da-watch-mah-nigga.28459/

Now I took this report knowing full well that I had dealt with you in the past. The first time you were banned for RDM and Leave (Second Offence), I ensured that the person who banned you, unbanned you and allowed you to serve a slay because you came to me telling me GMod had crashed. You were then banned for the same offense the day after and then again for RDM and Leave ( 3rd ) only 5 days after your other ban.

Really your history is bad.

Now on to why I gave you 8 weeks for your ghosting ban. Yes. It is true that for a first offense, usually, a player gets a 4 week ban. But you, you've had 8 weeks worth of bans already and clearly have not learned your lesson. So I banned you for 8 weeks in the hopes that this time you will learn. You have had many chances, and have done nothing but throw them all away. You already have an active ban as you can see in the screenshot that you provided that I will post again.
    [​IMG]
    You only seem to disregard our rules and when things don't go your way you beg to be given a chance. I have already given you chances in the past and they have proven to be fruitless. So I will not be reducing this ban and will be denying this appeal.

You've had your chances and you've thrown them away. I am not going to give you another one.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.