★☆DarkLies☆★'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ★☆DarkLies☆★, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    How much can I get away with
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76169743
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Thanks. For taking into account my past experiences. I was told after three months past situations are void and you are given a new slate. In the past Serious TTT has had some very abusive mods (just like in a couple of other servers (especially ones where you can donate to become a mod). I'm glad you took into account situations that happened 2-3 years ago? (or maybe longer?) When mods would blantantly abuse their powers because there was hardly anyone around to question them. I did not "shortly" leave after asking the question, but a small response would have dealt well considering I had something important to do and could no longer spare anymore time wondering what you people were doing (especially when a trail-mod is just playing the game when there is a ton of reports to deal with.) I'm glad that mod can ignore easy to answer questions and camp the detective round.

I witnessed one trail-mod ignoring questions and another mod that was in spectator that I haven't seen active for some odd amount of rounds, so I thought no one was going to take care of my report. I thought being a trail-mod & ignoring my simple question that she was just not doing her job, and spared no more time to serve my slay as I had to run errands.

I enjoy how you ask to become a mod to ignore the duties you applied to preform (and was happily given a trail-run (which I hope does not become permanent.)

Again, thanks.

- Some random pleb on the interwebs
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG] ;):smuggrin:

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned by @Sith Master RDM and leave + Extensive history - G&E

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban appeal was denied. Please don't make multiple ban appeals. Message Hyper if you want to continue the discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.