Approved ★☆DarkLies☆★'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ★☆DarkLies☆★, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    How much can I get away with
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76169743
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had RDM'd someone and I got the notification that the mod was handling my report. 4 rounds went by and I had finally asked the mod to slay me so I can serve my slay and leave. The mod "Lex" just continued to play TTT and did not finish handling my report and after I had asked her to finish handling my report she just continued to keep on playing. I was trying to serve my punishment but the damn mod would not finish handling my report! AFTER SO MANY ROUNDS AND EVENT REQUESTING FROM HER!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. She would not release any info of what she was doing. She was just completely ignoring me so I had came under the assumption that she closed the case at some point so I left the game... She is an ass for ignoring me.

3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Tagging @Sith Master for he is the admin who banned you for RDM and leave + Extensive history - G&E. Please wait for his responds.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will tag @Hyper, as he was the one who requested the G&E.

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will respond shortly.

6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hello DarkLies and thank you for taking the opportunity to dispute your ban. Let's get right into it.

The Story

Yesterday, I was on West 2, training the trial Lex. We received a number of reports and as expected in training a trial, we were a little slow. I received this report against you showing clear RDM. This alone meant you should've stayed and waited for your slay. I appreciate that you asked if you could leave, but you left shortly after without an answer. From what I saw, it was only asked once so when I would have slayed you shortly after, I figured that would answer your question. As I said, you left (as shown in the screenshot below) so I was not able to issue the slay. Instead, I banned you for RDM and Leave. Your very extensive history shows that you have a very bad habit of doing this. Seeing that you had a Perma ban that was later reduced to 52 weeks, I felt it was incumbent that I ask for a globalization and/or extension. This was given by the admin, Sith Master who banned you for 26 weeks. This is your 9-10th offense, how can I trust that you will not do this again when this has been disproven ban after ban?
    [​IMG]n,
    [​IMG]
    For all the reasons above, I will be DENYING your appeal. I expect to see better behavior after this extended break. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me on the forums as I will be locking this appeal.
    [​IMG] On my name, of course.

Appeal: Denied Accepted due to the reasons presented in the reply below.
    Thread: Locked

Thank you and have a great day.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

After considering this appeal and given the reasoning as to why it took so long for a slay to be issued. I will be removing this ban as a sign of good faith from the current administration, we strive to create an environment that is fair and equal for all players regardless of history from long ago. Keep in mind that this gesture will not be given again. If you do RDM and leave before the statute of limitations expires, you will be rebanned. Have a good day.

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.