Denied ☁TTT☁ LimeOtaku#SharkWeek's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ☁TTT☁ LimeOtaku#SharkWeek, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ☁TTT☁ LimeOtaku#SharkWeek
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61428530
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok,so,i was banned,for ghosting,which was TOTALLY WRONG,and for a ABSURD amount of time by No Face.Vrayer who was the last t in the game,WAS DELAYING THE ENTIRE ROUND,People messaged admins in the admin chat but no one gave a shit.SO I TOOK THE INITIATIVE,and messaged one of the alive inno's where the last t was.BY HELPING OUT EVERYBODY ON THE SERVER.And i got a 29 day's banned.Dear No Face,if ur reading this,DO SHIT ABOUT WHAT AFKER'S are DOING.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none,like seriously,just ask No Face since i have no prove and absolutely NO WAY OF OBTAINING IT.​

2. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hry LimeOtaku, you were banned for ghosting, because you admited to it in chat. I do have a screen shot of it if you would like to see it, but i'm not on my computer so I would have to show you later. Even if the player was AFK it doesn't mean you are allowed to ghost. I am going to deny your appeal, but I am going to leave this post unlocked incase you have anything to say.

3. But,people had asked u mods to do something in chat,NONE of u did,and 29 days?Srsly?Does it have to be that long?CONSIDERING its a first.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Regardless, you still intentionally ghosted to another player while you were dead. That is unacceptable and one of the most important rules that you broke.

You could have asked the staff member who was present to start warning the players who were delaying. It's simple as that. Your ban seems just because you intentionally ghosted and changed the way the round played out.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  5. we did ask,just that they did nothing,and people were getting impatiented.

6. and people were asking the admins more than once in admin's chat

7. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Regardless, your approach was the wrong way to do things. That doesn't mean that you can ghost to people if the staff member doesn't respond the first time. That's why you were banned. @No Face followed procedure and gone with the ban that follows the MOTD completely by giving you a one month ban for Ghosting, which is stated in the MOTD.

8. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

I could have not have said it any better than @Guilty-Crown, Topic Locked, feel free to play on the other STTT servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.