Denied █□Blue HD□█'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by █□Blue HD□█, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

Forum Nickname:
    Blue HD
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ban reason:leave and rdm

Here we are again... My game crashed and I hope i get unban.​
    Related Evidence:
    :confused:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Guilty
    Moved to TTT ban appeals

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Can you provide crash logs to prove you did crash instead of leave while you were slain for 2 separate offenses of RDM?

4. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

5. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

my computer goes black and restarts. I can get proof of that

6. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

want a picture???

7. █□Blue HD□█

█□Blue HD□█ New Member

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@█□Blue HD□█

Thank you for making this appeal, but I will not be accepting your appeal for the following reasons: Leaving the server while you had 3 active slays on you. The reasons for why you received these slays will be shown below.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now to give a refresh on your situation, for the first offense of RDM, you threw a frag through a teleporter in 67th way in round 6 without warning. Something that you admitted to doing and as a result, you were given a slay for it. The second offense comes a round later on Dust2, which was due to you shooting another player with a malfunction pistol, which caused that player to damage another player. Due to not having any appropriate reason on why you shot the malfunction pistol, you were given another punishment of RDM, which totaled to 3 slays. However, during the round you were slain, you proceeded to leave the server. This is why you were banned for RDM & Leave.

Now, I'm normally lenient when it comes to first offenses of RDM & Leave, however you were already previously banned by @wink for RDM & Leave before. Something he voided and accepted your appeal. Because you were already given a second chance and not providing proof of your crash logs, I will not be accepting your appeal this time around and will have you serve your ban out. If you do happen to crash, then please look for the crash logs and provide the proof to the staff to help them understand whether you actually did crash from our servers or not in the future.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.