Approved ┃Fox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nunn, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ┃ Fox '
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:227002806​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was wrongly reported, I do not have admins had to leave, Today even the 54 days of banishment ended I was very happy more today I took another ban of 115 days. :(
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no video with evidence, but I can say that it was an unfair ban was, 3 months ago I saw a 54 day ban, today those days were over, one more player reported it was a false report, I waited for administrators to see this report, but they did not arrive so I had to leave the house, when I returned 115 days of banishment, and of course I was very sad. :unsure:

L I N K F O R V I D E O :

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Tagging @Krampus to handle this as they banned you for RDM and leave 5th offense, which @forcie then globalized and extended.

3. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

What does that mean? I have been reported unfairly, I have no video proving more I can assure you your answer.

4. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Krampus will show you the evidence behind their ban and then decide whether to accept or deny the appeal. You should just chill and wait for their response for now.

5. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

Do you think I'm going to be banned? I love this server and I do not want to be banned for so many days, help me :cry:

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

7. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Im sorry that it took me so long to respond life took a hold of me as soon as the weekend ended. I do apologize greatly for the inconvenience. As I was looking for my screenshots for this report I discovered that they have been lost. I have no clue what happened to them and searched for half an hour for them. I have lifted the ban. Again I apologize for the troubles and hope that this will not dampen your views of the community.

Have fun playing and good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.