Approved Ⓥ SEAL HEBO Ⓥ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ⓥ SEAL HEBO Ⓥ, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ⓥ SEAL HEBO Ⓥ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29716021
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am completely clueless as to why I was banned. I played this morning and noon and tried to join to find out im banned for 4 days sir.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I connected to West#2 and was playing for a good amount of time, i think the round i played was a gun game. Anyways, I disconnected not even knowing if I broke any guidelines or had a pending report on me. I disconnected and tried to rejoin at 11:33pm and was banned for 4 days. I don't know how to prove my innocence for something i didnt even know i was guilty of.​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned on West 1 by @ElvisPresley for RDM and leave (first). He will respond at his earliest convenience and until then please be patient.

3. Thank you for the clarification. I did not rdm and leave I had no reports on me so I disconnected to go to work. I usually as "Am I free to go". It was not a pre-meditated rdm and leave from my part.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond to it in a moment. Please allow me time to gather my evidence.

5. Elvis

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Let's get right into it shall we?

When scrolling through damage logs, i happened to find this little piece of damage showing you damaging another player for 20 HP with your crowbar.

Damagelog:
    When i went to report you, it didnt show your name. So i looked through the chat, and i saw this.

Leave:
    Now since this is just one slay, and also considering this is your first RDM and leave ban, i will be willing to unban you if you come onto the server and take your slay. Are you able to take the slay now?

6. Yes sir, I am willing to take my slay. When would be the best time?

7. Elvis

I can let you take the slay now if you are good.

8. Thank you, please unban so I can join West #1

9. Elvis

I have not unbanned you yet. I will let you know when you are able to join the server.

10. Elvis

I just unbanned you. Try joining again.

11. Elvis

User has taken their slay. I must warn you again, that i did not void this ban. Meaning that if you were to RDM and leave again, it will be considered a second offence instead of your first.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.