Denied ᴹᵁᴸᵀᴵNuke's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ᴹᵁᴸᵀᴵNuke, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᴹᵁᴸᵀᴵNuke

ᴹᵁᴸᵀᴵNuke New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nuke
    Your Steam ID:
    Blehblehbuhbuhbah
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

For future reference, your steam ID is
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32881812
    Looks like you were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offence by @Ragman on EU 2. Also, you are currently banned on EU for RDM and Leave 3rd Offence by @hello my friend. Both will respond as soon as they can so please be patient! :)

3. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Hey Nuke!

I remember this ban, it happened on EU vanilla while the map rotation was on Nether. I'll take you through each screenshot and the reason you were slain.

[​IMG]

Alright, so as you can see I went and have a look into the damage logs, which indicated that you threw an incendiary grenade and caused damage to another player. This grenade looked extremely random as it was thrown 6 seconds into the round, so with this information in mind, I took the line that showed you doing damage and issued you with a report as you can see in the next image.

[​IMG]

Okay, so as you can see here I reported you to which you responded with a blank message and said in chat "Slay me, I don't even care anymore". So you implyed with this comment, and the response in the report that it was completely random. This led to your slay. Now when you are slain, you must stay the full round or else you are punished with an RDM and leave ban.

Now you should already be aware of this considering your ban history and play time.

[​IMG]

In this last screenshot I just confirm that you did actually leave the game, which resulted in your ban.

Given the information provided though, and the fact that you made no effort in this appeal I will be denying my side of the appeal.

Thanks very much for taking your time to submit this, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Please allow me to collect my evidence and I will reply later today. But as hello my friend said, I do remember this ban well.

5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Okay Nuke, lets go straight into it.

[​IMG]
    The reason you were banned was for random crowbar damage early into the round. I reported the damage as you can see I did here (I accidentally deleted the screenshot of the actual report however you can see that I did report you for the unreported damage):

[​IMG]

To my recollection you replied with something along the lines of "I was swinging randomly and hit him". I'm going to take this opportunity to remind you that random damage is still counted as RDM even if accidental, as I have taken the time to highlight here in the rules:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see here, I immediately let you know (as we were both dead at the time) that what you did was RDM, to which you replied "I'm leaving" which as you can see here - I warned would result in a ban:

[​IMG]

However, you did not take any notice of this and proceeded to leave anyway - after being warned by me and having previous offences of RDM and leave. This is shown here:

[​IMG]

Which resulted in the RDM and leave ban.

You were warned that you would be banned if you left and yet you did anyway. Also, you shouldn't have even needed my warning in the first place as you clearly would have known the punishment due to your ban history. As a result of this flagrant disregard for both the rules and my warning, I am DENYING this appeal. I hope you use your time away from the EU and EU2 servers constructively to better your behaviour and reflect on how your actions can inconvenience others.

If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on steam.

Appeal:
    DENIED
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.