Approved ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KBBQ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Korean BBQ, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Korean BBQ

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44546812

Which Server:
    West 2

Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I should be unbanned because at the time of the incident, I was experiencing extreme lag due to either DOS attacks or some other reason. I always responded to the RDM reports (If I ever received one) and always explained my side of the case. I make sure to wait after the report to make sure I wasn't getting slayed before I leave. I never intend to just leave after an RDM and I do not intentionally RDM someone. The lag caused my game to DC, reconnect, DC, and so on. I therefore decided to leave the game and reset my modem.

When I attempted to join back after fully resetting my modem and router, it showed that I have been banned for 5 days due to RDM & Leave. Below, I have provided proof showing that I was having internet problems before and after the ban, which occurred at 8:44PM.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Evidence of Innocence:
    http://imgur.com/a/U4Ms3

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Kyogre for "RDM and Leave -First Offense-". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Korean, thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

It stroke me as weird that you left so suddenly so I also thank you for providing evidence of your internet having issues. Either way here's why I banned you:

[​IMG]

After seeing that you mistakenly got DNA from a Traitor and killed an Innocent as a result I placed a slay on you only to see this during the next round:

[​IMG]

I understand that internet issues do come up and due to the fact that you have a clean history and respect most of our rules while on the servers I'll be accepting this appeal and voiding your ban. This means that if you are banned for RDM and Leave again it'll be counted as a first offense ban again; I'll be unbanning you shortly.

Have a nice night.

Appeal: Accepted/Thread Locked
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.