Denied ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Marbs or ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Now that is has been a while since i have been banned (I think since Summer) i know that my ban is still going to extend to February. I know i get way too many second chances and i know that harassing a mod isnt as much of a joke to them as it is to me, if i put myself in their shoes. I wont lie, i kinda miss playing on SGM and especially around the holidays where its hella fun and whether this is approverd or not, im still going to make sure my behavior is appropriate for the servers. If you guys think that i shouldn't come back and wait until next year than it's all good, i just wanted to kind of be around for Christmas n stuff. I have been banned one too many times, whether it was for being toxic, or RDM and leaving but im gonna make an effort to stop that. Again, saying this doesn't mean that only if im unbanned will i make an effort, but even if I have to wait until the full ban is finished, there wont be a difference.

It's all up to you guys, so do what you guys think whats right...​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You have appealed here.

Please don't make multiple ban appeals.

If you want to discuss your ban, please message @Festive Fiona Fantasmo instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.