Denied ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so i have tried my best and have always not intentionally rdm and left. After all this time i thought i would get a reset of my rdm and leaves since i dont do it frequently and since its over the course of more than a year, 2 or more. I know when i was banned, but didn't expect the ban to come as i was being loop holed and harassed during the time i was banned, and was defending my self in the game. I feel the ban time is way too long for a regular on your servers and i try my best not to pull these things off. I would have wanted to stay but i have a strict sleeping schedule which kinda screwed me over at the worst time. Please im begging to have another chance, make me serve 10 slays as many as you want! I just want to be heard that im telling the truth and i support this community, please give me another chance. I have endured so many unintentional rdm and leave incidents, and this is 100% genuine from the bottom of my heart. I always ask admins/mods if i am free to go, I did that time too, but I was forced to shut down my computer during that time due to sleep. I just want to keep playing on your servers knowing im not banned for months on end. Please consider this, as right now i feel that i do not deserve the large time given. Please.

ps- I was global banned but no option has been given
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of innocence, but i know that what i did was a bad choice related to the timing of my sleep schedule and i won't attempt to tamper with it again, causing me to be forced to shut off my system.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo
    You were banned by @Solar for RDM and Leave 6th
    Please give him some time to gather evidence!

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I have seen this appeal. I'll be responding with my evidences when I get home as I am at the office right now. Expect a reply within 5 to 6 hours, thank you.

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Alright, let's get into this.

This is the screenshot of a report against you by the end of round 5, asking why you killed the guy. You said that you killed him because another player name feNRa placed a Death Station and he didn't do anything. As you can see, the report still has no conclusion based on the Status, and the "Conclusion" part (marked in RED)
    [​IMG]

This is the damagelogs for the same round.
    [​IMG]
    You killed him :06 into the round. The deathstation of the alleged player was bought :11 into the round, so your response is invalid. It would even seem like you're just trying to get away from a slay by lying in the report.

These are the last moments before you leave the server.
    [​IMG]
    You immediately left after asking.

Aside from the fact that this is your 6th RDM and Leave, this case of RDM is because the player that reported you RDM'ed you as well for previous rounds, meaning you guys had some back and forth revenge RDMs (I didn't have the record of voice chat). I also appreciate the fact that you asked before you left, but you were so positive that you feel that you need not be punished, which is definitely not the case. I was retyping my reply because you have special characters in your name, but then you left before I was able to reply. With all of these considered, I will be denying your appeal.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me on any platform that is most convenient to you.

==================================================

APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.