Denied ๖ۣۜMr. Dick Blownoff's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜMr. Dick Blownoff, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Dick Blownoff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:123814188
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I had realized I had made a big mistake today, I tried telling a mod how to do his job and flat out had toxic behavior, I do apologize to the mod who I disrespected and I know my past is shit and a trolly past (not a sketchy one) and I honestly would like to change my attitude ingame as I am well aware of the rules and what nots. plus, cmon now its TTT who DOES NOT like TTT. Anywho (sorry for the banter) I would like to show a more helpful side towards this community, I know I am probably on my last leg or tin ice, hell it might be too late. 2 appeals in 2 days, pretty shit right? But yeah that's all I have to say. Thank you for taking the time to reag this.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @HelixSpiral
    that is all​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Lol I already tagged him bro

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Doing it just in case the original tag didnt work
    Sometimes they dont

5. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey Mr. Dick Blownoff,

For reference, evidence and reasoning to this ban can be found here.

I don't have much to add in addition to what we already spoke about in private messages. You have three group trolling bans on your record, with your most recent one spanning eight weeks. Considering this previous ban with incredibly similar activity, I feel that the current ban length was already on the side of leniency. You're still free to participate with the community on our forums, and on our Deathrun server as you've expressed interest in. At this time however, I think a break is in order to consider your current behavior and how your actions effect other players and staff.

If you have any questions further, feel free to continue our ongoing forum conversation.

Appeal: Denied

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.