Denied ๖ۜFived's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۜFived, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ๖ۜFived

๖ۜFived New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    S u c c
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58377446
    Which Server:
    West 2 (and all other Serious TTT servers)
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told i was banned for ban list I checked it and found my name i was banned for ghosting (during extremely delayed matches) while the admin never warned me for ghosting so i assumed saying stop camping and other things like buy a radar were okay because they were delayed rounds and the second reason was history i don't know if that adds up to 26 weeks but if it could be shortened that would be appreciated
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Lemon for Ghosting + History. He will respond when he is able.

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

While I was the Detective, you PMed me this:
    [​IMG]
    At the time, on the tab list it said me and about 4 other people were alive
    However, as shown, you can see you tell me I was the last inno alive, which is ghosting, and I sent the screenshot to @Ruby who talked to his admin about how to proceed

If you were telling others things like "Buy radar" as said in this post, that would also be ghosting, and it sounds like you do it regularly
    Good luck

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Python's screenshot is the exact reason on why you were banned. You let a player know of an in-game event they were not yet aware of, that is considered ghosting. You also have a history of bans here, which is why your ban length is so long.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.