Denied الجهادية ABDEL BARY's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DogeNugget | SF, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    الجهادية ABDEL BARY
    Your Steam ID:
    الجهادية ABDEL BARY
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    guys please unban me,those guys started to shoot me.so i killed them.and please unban me,i love your servers :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Finn for your 3rd Offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Abdel.

I banned you for RDM & Leave - 3rd Offense after you rdm'd two players and left before I could slay you. Unfortunately I don't have the shotlogs, but I do have the damage logs, which are below. Seeing how you have an extensive history of RDM & Leave and RDM in general, I am inclined to deny this appeal, but I will tag my admin @Toxin to get his verdict, since the shotlogs are missing and cannot be recovered from oldlogs at this time. However, as a note, I would like to add that neither the traitor you killed, nor the inno, had killed anyone at this point, or done anything overtly traitorous, as far as the logs are concerned. I do also recall them NOT firing any shots, but I don't have the shotlogs to back it up, this time.

adbudl.png adbudl2.png adbudl3.png

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

BTW, this is your steamid, STEAM_0:0:77982341 Just for future reference.

5. Due to the fact that there is not enough evidence but since this is your third offense of leave, I will reduce the ban to 2 weeks.

It will not be void. Next time you RDM and leave, it will be a Global 16 week ban.
    I highly suggest you message the staff member before you leave to prevent you from possible RDM and Leave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.