Approved ҳCaptainҳ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xCaptainҳ, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xCaptainҳ

xCaptainҳ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ҳCaptainҳ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:33428960
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Eh, i spent over 10 minutes in the server with an admin who looked at my report, never actually did anything with it and i was in a hurry to get out of the door, so i couldn't be asked waiting for him to finish playing before handling reports.

Tl;DR why do you let staff play so much the forget checking reports?

((( - Comment for my first ban ??? )))

i have had no idea i was banned before this at all​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am in no way of proving my innocence, due to i had to leave, i can only hope logs shows that he checked my report and didn't do anything about it for quite a while.

I did ask in voice chat if he could get it over with, but when i got no answer and saw he kept playing i left, due to an appointment as mention above.​

2. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Hey, you've been banned by @Rhienor for your second offense of RDM and Leave. He'll respond at his earliest convenience, so just hang tight.

3. xCaptainҳ

xCaptainҳ New Member

I have tried adding @Rhienor on steam, but he is busy playing terraira, can someone please poke him ?
    I really would like to get this resolved.

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'll forward your wish to him.
    But until he has time to respond, please wait patiently, even if it takes a bit.

Your ban is local to EU2 so you're welcome to play on our other servers while you wait.

5. xCaptainҳ

xCaptainҳ New Member

I have a latency of 100-200 on the other servers, and i do not find the vanilla one as entertaining as the modded.
    But thanks!

6. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey there, I banned you for THIS. For some reason it didn't record, so I don't have a picture of the report itself.
    As I took so long to do the report, (2 rounds from the logs) I will gladly unban and void your ban.

Have a nice day!

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.