Approved Сereal Killer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cereal KiIler, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cereal Killer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:90401528
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by the CONSOLE for mass rdm, only because I was karma banned before I could respond to the reports against me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @DarkShiny who banned you for Mass RDM.

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Tagging @DarkShiny, who banned you for Mass RDM x3.

4. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Report 1 :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You threw an incendiary grenade right when the round started. Why did you throw that grenade?

Report 2 :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see yigit was an innocent. He couldn't have possibly have a disguiser. It might have been a bit crossfire. However, just because he said someone in disguise is a traitor, doesn't mean that is a kos on yigit. That means it wasn't a valid kos at all. He could've simply just faked it or the reason mentioned above.

Report 3 :
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in this report, you actually did kill yigit. Since no valid reason was given on why you killed him I had to ban you for Mass RDM x3.
    So why did you kill him ?

I will give you some time to respond to this before concluding on this appeal.

5. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Respond 1 :
    I missclicked, threw the incend into a remote corner, Shlexy saw that, deliberately jumped into the fire so I would get slain

Respond 2 :

kawaii looked at his direction and said "Someone in Disguise is a traitor", so even if he did not disguise I thought he was a GBA to it.

Respond 3 :
    I swear I don't remember shooting at him, I was shooting at Bumblebee21 for damaging me with an incend, it is possible one of my shots missed him and hit yigit.
    But I recall I did headshot someone, and I was sure that was Bumblebee21.
    Honestly, I thought that I killed Bumblebee , even after yigit reported me, I did not recall killing him.

6. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Unfortunately, there was no deathscene, so I couldn't prove whether you were right or wrong about that. However, you shouldn't be throwing incendiaries like that to prevent situations like these. If you have any evidence regarding this feel free to post them (via conversation/discord/steam)

It couldn't have been gba since you didn't witness anyone who had a disguiser on. Since you didn't clearly see what the situation was, you couldn't possibly tell whether it's gba or not.

Crossfire could indeed have been happening here which means that your reasoning is correct.

I will approve this appeal, but you have to serve 2slays the next time you get on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.