So long, and thanks for all the fish! [resignation]

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Noctorious, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As many have noticed I've resigned from my moderator position. My heart was not as fully into it as it used to be and at first I was making excuses to my admin and myself as to why my hours were low. I eventually realized that the truth was I was interested in other games more now than I was before and my desire to staff had drooped. I'm not leaving the community, but I'm not gonna force myself to be on the servers 15 hours a week (or 30 hours per 2 weeks). This is no one person's fault but my own, I have discovered new and exciting games to try and my free time is limited due to school and work. I feel that I am not the best representation of myself when I force myself to staff and that it is not fair to the player base for me to perform at anything less than my best. And the guilt I felt when I wasn't staffing was immense. So for the good of myself and the community I take my bow and hope I made a good impression of myself on most or all of you.

While you are all my family, here's a few people who have left special impressions on me, surely to be edited to add more people in later:

@kynwall - The first mod I ever encountered after joining the servers. His fun attitude towards helping uphold the rules was the reason I kept coming back.

@awesomedark (I don't know his forum name) - The reason I learned the Un-Id'd body rule, the hard way DX

@Alchemized - I was excited to see you get mod, we didn't interact much but I remembered seeing you on vanilla and then one day you were trial and I was excited for you.

@The Law - My first admin and I'm grateful for the chance

@Fiefoe - You're fun to play with on vanilla XD

@TotallynotMasterTbaiter - Despite what others may think about you I always thought you were a blast to play with

@MrEvanJ | SP - My CS:GO buddy, even if I have to carry you :p Thank you for the skins <3
    [​IMG]

@Miss Alice - You are and always will be, my greatest trial :p

@Finn - You taught me a lot about life
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Nena - You were always my reminder that I had stayed up too late again XD

@Red - You were always fun to play with
    [​IMG]

@Smash - Thank you for relieving me late at night <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@purplelandshark (whatever his forum name is) - Always happy to see me
    [​IMG]

@Azaelus - I'm sorry for abusing you <3
    [​IMG]

@Arcanius - <3 I'm sorry it took you so long to notice I was gone
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@CDriscoll - It's okay, I don't understand me either <3
    [​IMG][​IMG]

@s1rcool - You're a really great friend <3
    [​IMG]

@Phoenix Nelson - The best of the best <3
    [​IMG]

@Slicck @Darktooth - You are both great leads and were very helpful, even if yall have weird tastes in games
    [​IMG]

@Ravin - You van be MOTY now <3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Zikeji @Azure - I always looked up to both of you
    [​IMG]

@Fading - Thank you for putting up with me
    [​IMG]

@Espurr - My favorite Pokemon

@Ice Cream Sundae - I believe you were my first ban appeal, and my first approved appeal. I'm glad you stuck around, I made a good choice ;)

@Salisian - You helped me get through a tough point in my life, and I am eternally grateful to you.

That's all the screenshots I feel like sorting through right now, plus I hit the image limit -.-

Also Happy Birthday to me!
    [​IMG]

And to everyone who continues to play, have fun!

EDIT:
    @Disruptionz - You're a lead too <3

@Pirateer - You are the WORST T-BUDDY EVER <3 Please listen to team voice chat when I'm locked in a room ;.;

@Broken Dreams - Your old name was better but you were truly a blast

@Python - You still belong between my buttcheeks Pythong

@Krys - One of the greats of vanilla, it's been an honor

@Robotic Wolf - The 'c' is important

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

ima miss you being mod noc and ima miss seeing you everyday, take care man. RIP bowling </3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I guess they let anyone resign these days v.v
    Never forget.

Miss you bb. Hope ya had a fun Burfdey.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were a joy to play STTT with, you are one of my favorite people in this community and I'm sad to see you resign. In saying that I am glad you did it for yourself and not for any other reason.
    On the bright-side you'll be happier this way, doing what we do daily takes its toll so take care budd because life... Life is strange.

They always come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Dang, was a joy to play with you the few times I've seen you. See you around have fun with the other games :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. pup

pup Princess Pup

You made a whole cake for STTT.. true dedication

Was nice having you around and having laughs alot of the times, I hope you have a nice summer and goodluck (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

:cry: Gl noc and hope to still see you around, no tag? We were nilla buddies when i was still master :^L but its sad to see you go, best of luck
    -master of all broken dreams

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

That looks like a sweet cake! Later man, thanks for all you've done.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

You were probably my weirdest mod; given the competition, that took some talent. But it was a weirdness I could appreciate and respect. As you go, you take with you the last remnants of my inheriting Team Justice. It's like the end of an era. I expected you to be around forever! But life finds a way to get in the way.

If the spirit ever moves you, you know Team Turtle will have you back.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Eheh. Thanks for everything m8. You were always there when I needed help. Good luck in your future endevours!!!

[​IMG]

EDIT: How could I forget: The man who bought me VIP. #Respect

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Fiefoe

Fiefoe VIP

One of the best mods!

You've earned my respect and i'm glad you had fun playing with me! Happy belated bday and don't let this be forever.

Please come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pirateer

Pirateer The Archbishop of Banterbury Supporter

We didn't talk much but I was really grateful for that donator gift, it was out of nowhere and I appreciate it. Take care

(sorry for the c4)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

I DEMAND YOU STAY, I JUST GOT BACK, DAMN IT!

I hope you find success in your future ventures and whatever lays ahead of you! Please don't stay gone too long!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Great all around guy and a pleasure to work with. It was nice working with you. The Den is always yours, Sir.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

We butted heads quite a bit, but I still thought you were a pretty cool guy. I guess instead of handling forums reports you can always go back to making them again. Good luck!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hey! You take care and I'll see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

DON'T PANIC!

You'll be miss Noc. Take care, and I hope to see you around :)
    also A+ on the Hitchhikers reference (y)

Edit- I just noticed i wrote miss Noc, so You'll be Miss Noc now.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Wow a cake... you're fantastic, baby :shamefullyembarrassed:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I didn't want to see you go, Noctorious. But alas, it is happening. I've always enjoyed playing with you, and talking to you in general. You are so friendly as well. I looked up to you as both a Moderator and player; although you never had my recoil abilities.. ;)
    Despite you not leaving the community entirely, I'll still miss seeing you so regularly.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

It was an honor to staff alongside you. You were one of the most solid moderators and I respected that a lot, despite you maybe not knowing that.

Oh, and remember, once a turtle, always a turtle.

:turtle:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  21. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey, best of luck wherever you go!

You were a solid moderator, sucks to see you resign, but at least you won't be gone completely.

Also, happy belated birthday, and enjoy the awesome looking cake.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1