Rooftops Facelift

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey so lag? If not then it looks amazing!

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I am very interested, however reading through the whole post on the workshop it seems that he added a lot of stuff that might need to be checked out. For example, "Features of many kinds have been added, ranging from a flooding event to a controllable flying elevator, ... , a traitor portal highway and much more!" If you could make a video of you just, you know, going around the map looking at everything that would be awesome!

4. Rek

Rek Ø

Here is a video the creator did on it. I may download Hammer tonight and take out the axe and flying elevator as those look to be problematic. I'll make a video as soon as I get these things done.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

This looks fantastic! As long there is no lag, I'd love it. One of my favorite maps to date.

6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

:love::giggle: Carned is bae. No lag or issues and this will have my +1 without a doubt

7. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

nice +1

8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

It looks pretty awesome! Again like everyone else, if it doesn't cause lag or influxes with the server, it has my +1. In addition, as Rek has mentioned those two elements could be problematic, but let's hope for the best!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I hope the axe can still be implemented by some means. It's a key aspect of this map, and I would hate to see it go away. Although the invisible axe portion seems rather.... dangerous. But if it's a T trap that may be different. Who knows? +1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Rek

Rek Ø

So it seems to have some frame rate drop off, but I'll let @Highwon decide if its too bad.
    It is a beautiful map. It is however VERY large and a lot of people may get lost.
    I'll edit it if Highwon decides its a good map but wants the axe and stuff taken out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

this looks sooooooooo dope! +1 if you guys find no issues :D

12. Carned

Sorry for the keyboard noises, took my headset out halfway through.

- Axe appears to be linked to T
    - Needs 4 innos to open or 1 T trap.

Looks amazing.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

+100

14. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    +1

15. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Played in the community that got to test the beta and I never experienced any lag with my GTX 960 SuperSC

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Downloaded and played on it, had no issues with lag. I don't think the largeness of the map will be an issue, the newer portion is really the part that people may get confused but I think it's worth a try!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Carned

Lads come on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@Carned only thing i question is the death flood event or would you want the lite version without it?

19. Carned

Whichever works better for the community, im not fussed either way, i just want the map.

20. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I can't believe I didn't +1 this. This has my vote looks goood. Just needs to be tested and hopefully it can be fixed for playing.