Denied rifter101's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by rifter101, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    rifter101
    Your Steam ID:
    rifter101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned on all servers by lemon for 84 days for "toxicity" on all servers very excessive ive had a lot of problems with lemon before he gives few warings and when he does they don't relate to what he bans for some juvinlle kids lies and says I call him a "faaggot" without proof or warning or a even a formal !report made by the acusser(I know its spelled wrong) but I have not benbanned for toxicity usually its rdm this is not my MO so I question the legitment c of this report I hope to hear back also I plan to report lemon though I doubt you guys do anything about staff that step out of line
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@Lemon was the one who banned you.

3. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

yes he was

4. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hello,

When I was playing with you tonight you had begun to yelling into your mic. I sent you a PM to stop. After that you began to target and harass another player @WintrPlays. He told me about the situation and I asked you to stop. the map changed and you started to yell into your mic once again. I decided to give you one last warning. You then started harassing @WintrPlays again and that's when I kicked you for harassment. You came back and immediately called the player homophobic slurs. Your extensive history here justifies your global 12 week ban. I will tag @WintrPlays to give his side of the story.

5. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

my history if u read it is for rdm which is not the case also I understand I'm a loud person but that is not why you banned me so there end it is not of relevance ... also I did not target him while u were still alive he started calling me an idiot and such... but you didn't hear that ... I told him if he thought I was such an idiot to mute me he refused so I went on playing and talking about whatever also BASED ON MY "PAST" I would have found reasons to rdm him but I didn't rdm him at all .. and he says I called him a faggot .. I said lemon isn't even listening you could wait for him to die before you start that shit as a part of the gay community I find this Ironic as fuck I'm being called homophobic so I guess I must hate myself or something too... after I said u could wait I saw lemon was dead and I'm like I didn't call him anything like really hes running his mouth and I was globally banned off of something you had not heard yourself ... I don't see your justification at all

6. Yeah he got on and was talking about to me in a situation that I told him to stop in multiple times when he didn't I informed Lemon that it was started to get to harrassment and he warned him for it. There were then times were he was screaming into the mic and stuff like that and got kicked then got on and called me a "Faggot" he then went on to say that Lemon couldnt hear him cause he was alive when in fact Lemon was dead.

7. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

This appeal is now denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.