Completed Report against Venomous

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by hello my friend, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Name of Staff/Player:
    Venomous
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:58878086
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:51306509
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Don't remember what the map is called, can see from video though.
    Which Round:
    Again, can't remember :s
    Time of Occurence:
    12-1pm
    Reason For Report:
    Loopholing to get out of a slay.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see the player begins by claiming that the person he was with called the kos, and when I question that player he changes his story to it being over voice, now with being over voice much harder to prove I can show a video of the whole round just to prove that there was no kos called at all over voice.

Now here is the video of the whole round.

Now to finish I'll tag both @Ravin and @MiGGo

Thanks.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

3. I heard KOS Hello in mic chat. Well I thought I heard it at the time. There was a lot of noise so I don't know to be honest.

As for the term 'loophole' what does this even mean exactly.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Judging by the video, the only noise was a barrel exploding, then you shooting @hello my friend . There was no KoS at all.

Loopholing in the context of this report is shown you claim a KoS was called, when no KoS was called, to avoid being slain. Considering @Darktooth just let you off your global ban and the next day you are caught being dishonest during your playtime here, given your history it's very concerning. Loopholing is a serious offense.

Usually, a slay would be issued, but you have a current active RDM and Leave ban that Darktooth just localized. You have 113 hours with 53 slays and 19 gags. @Guilty and @Darktooth both have let you off and have been nice. This is your third strike.

Why should I be as lenient as they had been when you have now shown us dishonesty?

5. I didn't think people would go to extreme lengths over something like this. If I was killed, I would let it go over my head no disrespect to anyone but that's my opinion.

I also understand that my record is not good what so ever and given how its gone so far, I am not happy about it. I genuinely thought somebody said 'KOS Hello' at some point and the reason why I hesitated was because I was thinking about whether I should or not, and obviously now I know I made the wrong decision.

So, Hello my friend I am sorry however not to be sarcastic or anything, it isn't the end of the world and I'm sure you can move on from this.

UPDATE: I am at work 6-10. This is why you won't see me responding until later.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

A bit condescending don't you think? You assumed a KoS was called and RDM'd him, then tell him to move on from it? You pretty much just said "Sorry not Sorry"

Report - Valid
    Topic - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.