Completed Report against {tophats} FO DA WATCH MAH NIGGA

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Bogdanoff, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    {tophats} FO DA WATCH MAH NIGGA
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:29959981
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56529844
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Community Pool
    Which Round:
    2 Rounds From End
    Time of Occurence:
    12:45 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Ghosting. He told me to check the chat for a KOS on Havel the Potato, which is ghosting.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The Message:
    [​IMG]
    The KOS:
    [​IMG]

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

ill deal with this report.

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

He also had his name as something extremely offensive. Tagging @Navi the annoying fairy Since he was the mod on at the time to add his imput

4. Tophats

Tophats VIP

i changed my name at the request of the mod

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Tophats,

I won't ask you why you ghosted. You knew what you did was wrong and even in responding to this you did not try to plead your case. I have been lenient towards you once before in the hope that you would not go ahead and break our rules again. In the time since then, you have accumulated 2 more bans for the same offense, that being RDM and Leave and you will now be serving a lengthy 8 week global ban for your ghosting and because of your history. To further prove my point here is a screenshot of your ban history.
    [​IMG]
    It is far from clean. Take this time off to really reconsider how you approach our servers and maybe even take the time to actually read our rules. You have more than enough hours on our servers to know that this was ghosting and not knowing our rules is no excuse anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Boss,

Thank you for taking the time to report this player. I have found them guilty of ghosting and thus the report will be mark as valid. As already stated they will be serving an 8 week ban. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have posed to you.

Thank you once again and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.