Completed Report against Sadaqat, OneHappyShotgun

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SmileyOfChaos, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Sadaqat, OneHappyShotgun
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:6008873, STEAM_0:1:4459172
    Your Steam ID:
    wat
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    1, 6
    Time of Occurence:
    2:20am, 2:50am
    Reason For Report:
    Racism. These guys are repeat offenders, Sadaqat I know of which has gone on tirades before that I've shared with @Rozboon. @OneHappyShotgun I believe was temporarily banned by @Smash for harassment in both racist remarks and for insulting Smash himself.

These two are unrepentant in their gleeful use of highly offensive language, and only stopped as soon as they did because @Diehard01 joined soon after they got started.

I am also reporting OneHappyShotgun for prop damage. I had luckily just hit record when he tried it. While he hit me for the lowest it seems tonight, and I only have evidence of him hurting myself, others have complained about being killed all night. Which is something that I don't doubt, as half the time I see him, he is trying to rdm people by throwing props at them, or trying to blame others when he hurts himself.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wpx2nrepftqik2/ttt_innocentmotel_v1 2015-9-10 02-34-54.dem?dl=0

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  2. pup

pup Princess Pup

@OneHappyShotgun & @Kawaii Dio

Anything you have to say here before finishing this up?

You both know very well the punishment for such behavior.

3. pup

pup Princess Pup

Players have been dealt with.

Thank you for keeping the servers clean :cat:

Report: Completed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.