Completed Report against Reporting against My Love

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by J.T.Ripper, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Reporting against My Love
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:45725937
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18863147
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_minecraftcity_v4
    Which Round:
    4 rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    6:28ish am
    Reason For Report:
    Multiple False KOS on myself and one or two other players.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there J.T. Ripper! Thanks for reporting, I'll get to this report once I get back from school later today. Thanks for being patient!

3. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

I was on during the time, there were countless players delaying the round (on purpose,) harassing other players, and some I believe ( I know My love was ) were rdming.. I have recordings and screenshots of this, let me know if you need to see them.

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Well after reviewing the demo for myself I couldn't see much considering I can't figure out who said what in that demo you provided @J.T.Ripper, so if you have any additional evidence to add @Delta to help out with this investigation it would be very much appreciated it if you sent me those screenshots and recordings you mentioned to me through here or in a conversation on the forums.

Otherwise I'll just have to review the logs to see any RDM he might've directly caused himself. But as it stands the evidence provided does not give me much to go by sadly.

5. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Hello! There were 3 other individuals metagaming/trolling and harassing other players, I believe My love was the only one who was rdming. My love (when I was on the server) rdmed twice. Sadly I only have one clip, I thought I got the screenshot of the damage logs the first rdm, but sadly I didn't. Each player did an individual act and some did not participate in others. I will be going through each rule broken and will be naming the players who were part of them.

The recording is speed up for the first half as it is a long period of time and did not want to waste so much time, if requested I can show the normal speed version.. The video is going to be broken up into 3 sections starting at the first one is 0:00 and is the metagaming. Secondly 0:27 will be the harassment, and lastly the rdm which is at 1:23.

Starting off with the metagaming/trolling we have My love, Pringles, raja, and Viet Cong. All they are doing for almost 5 minutes straight is finding all the bodies and just burning them, just for the "lolz" Players were getting heated and were private messaging such as I was to tell them to stop and play the game the correct way. They knew each other were t's (sadly I don't have any proof as it was not recorded which was stated above) but Mr love (as an innocent) called a false kos on a player who's name I can't remeber I know it started with a J and was something like JHOOD9000 or JHoose9000 (I will @ him in the post when I can remember his name) anyways yeah there was a false kos put on him for no reason by Mr love and was killed by me then I was shot by Pringles (a traitor) right in front of Mr love and nothing was done. So they were basically being very annoying trolls and metagaming.

Rolling into the harassment I believe was Viet Cong (mainly) and was saying gross and disgusting comments about MysticBeserk's mom. With My love highly encouraging him to do so along with raja.

Lastly with the rdm which I believe was quite a few occurrences done by just My love, like I stated I was only able to capture one rdm occurrence. I do have one witness which was the guy's name who I can't remember who was (I think) the only one getting rdmed.
    I apologize for extending this report, thought I felt it was needed to add the rest of the situations with the other players involved which mainly tied into together.

I remember now! Gonna tag a witness @JDH9000

6. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there once again to the both of you! Thanks so much for reporting these players and bringing their actions to light as there was no staff online at the time.

Most of these players have been dealt by now with along with the original reported player "My Love" and have been banned due to their RDM without Staff Online and have received bans according to their offenses. Thanks for the evidence provided as it eased my experience looking through the old logs to find the amount of players they RDMed and after discussing with @Rozboon "My Love" has received a lengthy ban from our Vanilla server due to his previous history, so this report has been found Valid.

Thanks for reporting and have a great night, the both of you.

Report: Valid/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.