Invalid Report against Noob999

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DemothicKami, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemothicKami

DemothicKami Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noob999
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    DemothicKami
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Clue
    Which Round:
    ALL OF THEM
    Time of Occurence:
    6PM
    Reason For Report:
    I am filing a complaint about a member of staff who goes by the name of Noob999, I personally feel that he is not suited to be a mod as he takes the rules for granted and doesn't follow them himself, he has been abusing his privileges by saying he gets special treatment as a mod and anyone who says otherwise or points out his wrong doings gets a slay for no random reason. This of staff has banned me for up to 5days without giving a proper reason even tho I had already done all my slays that where given he still banned me. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is/having problems with him so I would like a member off staff with better intentions to question his wrong doings and to make sure that he is actually fit to be a member of staff.

Kind regards.
    DemothicKami.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @Noob999 to provide his evidence and his admin @Ravin to decide the verdict of this report. Thank you for being patient!

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

well i was on the server yesterday and noob never said anythink like that soo if your going to lie please try make it a good one and not lie at all

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello @DemothicKami. Thanks for taking some time today on the forums to file this report.

While I have @Noob999 get the remaining screenshots. I have a question. Why do you feel it is approitate to intentionally RDM on the server because you were bored?

6. DemothicKami

DemothicKami Member

@Ravin I take this server seriously and I enjoy it alot, just got fed up of everyone being assholes and I really wanted to kill someone.

7. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

@DemothicKami so if you it seriously why rdm and lie about an mod? i was there

8. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

@Gazzy Please. That is enough of that.

@DemothicKami I understand you might have been frustrated, but lets refrain from that kind of behavior in the future. It only reflects poorly on you in these situations. I might have been more lenient on you if not for your replies and hasty choice of words in this report. As you know, all damage, even unreported damage, is still considered RDM. I have requested Noob999 go back onto the servers to correct your ban to RDM and Leave, 1st Offense. I was presented the screenshots of the three RDM incidents you have done, and before you could be banned properly for RDMx3, you had left. As it states in our rules, you have to stay for your punishment or its RDM and Leave. Thus you will be banned for such.

All of these reports are valid. I am more than willing to listen to your plea Noob might have been acting high and mighty, but these screenshots are more than enough evidence to cover the reasoning for your slays and ban. The attitude reflected in game and in this report is unnecessary.

I will leave this open for you for 24 hours to provide evidence of @Noob999 acting out in a way he shouldn't have. You can review this thread on how to obtain proper proof about negligent mods or abuse of power.

Thank you once again for your time.

9. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

It has been 24 hours. No Evidence has been provided to show that @Noob999 had abused his powers and acted in accord with the rules.

If you have any other questions, you are welcome to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Report - Invalid
    Topic - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.