Completed Report against nevodka

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Orion, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    nevodka
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:37797114
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46357528
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    White House
    Which Round:
    Round 1
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 8:20 AM
    Reason For Report:
    Opened the mine stash and placed 2 mines that killed 2 players.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

@Nevodka
    Anything to say about this report?

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Pretty sure he's not answering. Hasn't been seen in the forums since the first half of last year.

4. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

I do have something to say actually. All that is shown in the demo is me opening the mine case and moving the mines around, not me throwing or otherwise pushing live mines into anybody.

As for whether the mines were live or not, you can see the players looking at the mines prior to explosion, during which time it is absolutely possible that they activated the mines themselves, thinking they were in fact deactivating them.

Given this fact, the demo simply does not prove anything except that I opened the floor and took the mines out.

5. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

After looking at the demo multiple times, I have concluded that @Nevodka has randomly killed two innocents and damaged another.
    There was absolutely no reason to place down the mines in the middle of the entrance to the elevator room.

I had a look at the demo multiple times, the mines were activated before they stepped near them. The two victims were not looking at the mine when they moved towards it or when they stepped on it. The third victim, @Orion, had no control of avoiding damage from the first mine, but had control to avoid damage from the 2nd.

Report has been found VALID.
    If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.