Invalid Report against lemon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by rifter101, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rifter101

rifter101 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    lemon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    lemon
    Your Steam ID:
    rifter101
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    laser tag?
    Which Round:
    2 or 3rd
    Time of Occurence:
    idk 620pm arizona time
    Reason For Report:
    excessive ban for "toxicity" which I'm trying to fight said ban because I feel it was not justified ... also ive had dealings with lemon before he punishes people all the time for what seem to me as "minor" offenses .. personally as a serious gmod player I usually rdm as an offense but never have I ever receive such an unreasonable ban 84 days? espically when it was a not so valid ban it is my personal feeling that I have been unfairly treated by your admin and I hope someone who actually cares about the palyers of serious gmod reads this
    - sincerely rifter101 aka the guy who talks to loud​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I will tag @Lemon and his Lead Admin @Darktooth. Please be patient as they will respond when they are able.

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

I have said everything in this appeal right here. I heard you harass another player after two warnings. You have an extensive ban history here which why your ban was so long. Tagging my Lead Admin @Darktooth to give his verdict.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Report has been handled in the stated appeal. Sorry for not dealing with this sooner, I've been having very tough personal life issues.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.