Completed Report against Heinrich Himmlebola

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Ravin, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Heinrich Himmlebola
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:43709002
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Community Pool
    Which Round:
    Round 1
    Time of Occurence:
    4:30pm
    Reason For Report:
    Prop Killing by placing a prop at the bottom of a ladder. Was warned by several players doing this is KoSable. This would have killed multiple people if Chiliebean and others did not shoot him for doing it.

The gentlemen in question was Inno by doing this and killed another Inno.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @fourbot - One who died from the fall damage

@Chilie Bean - Who also witnessed this and warned him, before shooting the guy who did it.

Him Pushing the Prop
    http://imgur.com/CU3Dk9D

Attempting to play it off like he didn't do it, then accepting the slay. However, no staff was on to report it.
    http://imgur.com/ktY7RmL

2. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

In my own defense, I would like to say that I "WAS NOT" warned by anyone. I will admit I did do it, however, I did not know that it was considered RDM ,since it is not explicitly stated in the rules.

Also, that is a SEGMENT of the chat. I said
    "I was the the one"
    "Who put it there"

I would also like to add, there are no screenshots of anyone warning me, nor is there any evidence at all of this.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

The screenshot clearly shows Chilie Bean warning you beforehand before you were gunned down. I warned you in Mic chat, Chilie Bean warned you in chat itself.

I have nothing else to say on the matter until staff asks or investigates it. We did warn you. You even admit doing it by stating, 'only one person died.' and then 'I will take the slay.'

Just be lucky is wasn't more people.

4. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Player is serving their slay. Completed.

5. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

I literally dealt with the exact same situation with you on Community Pool yesterday. You WERE slain. You HAD been informed of the rule. Continuance to break the same rule when you are fully aware of the consequences is in poor taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.