Invalid Report against Han Solo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lone Smurf, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Han Solo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44939900
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    bedroom
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    Just happened
    Reason For Report:
    My report begins because some player tried to rdm me
    his name was theflyingfishkiller
    I filled a report it went unmentioned and the next time he tried to do it I said Fuck Off Faggot
    Of course that's all the admin sees
    He kicked me the first time with out a warning for harassment
    When I joined back i started it off by telling him he was a terrible admin but before he would even try to explain anything it said i was kicked for harassment.
    My report went unanswered and when i asked about it again it was as if it was never filed.
    It is unbelievable how many times this kind of thing happens on these servers.
    I shouldn't have to have ViP to have my voice heard...
    Let alone have to start cussing at some kids to get some help from the admin.

If an admin truly wants to be helpful he would hear both side of the story not just to the guy on the mic

After getting evidence together the admin did give me a warning but it was mixed in with all the chat
    I would have seen that, when i was having trying to argue with some kid on a mic
    Next Time Use !p
    Don't try to say that I should have read it better
    Im only human we all make mistakes

But it does not give you a reason to hand out bans just because you don't feel like doing your job at 10 in morning
    Leave it to people that have patience...
    I never once said anything offensive towards you, anytime you addressed me I responded with respect.
    Yet this is my result​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hello @Lone Smurf, I hope your day is going well. I'll get right down to the facts of your ban.

I was staffing on West when you began insulting another player who believed you RDM'd him. You did not, and I explained this to the user. This is the first warning of harassment that I gave to you.

[​IMG]

You stopped, but the next round when he called suspicion on you, you once again harassed him.

[​IMG]

You rejoined and flamed me as well as repeating the offensive slur that I had already told you to stop using. You then repeated this slur, and soon afterwards I banned you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me just address you saying I did not respond to that report. I was not able to put it in progress because if my memory serves correctly, a fun round soon happened. I did slay the user you are talking about once the round ended.

[​IMG]

I do not recall you ever asking me about your report, but if you did, I am sorry for ignoring it. It may also be true that you did not see my first warning for harassment, but there's no way that I would be able to be aware of that fact; furthermore, if you did not see the warning, I am still required to follow protocol and issue harsher punishment. I hope you can see how this was merely me doing my job as a moderator. @Falcor will give the verdict of this report as soon as she can.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi Lone,
    After reviewing both sides of the story, it is clear Han followed protocol and did everything appropriately. I see no point where Han said or did anything out of line or ignored his duties.
    If you are going to harass and call people names on the servers you will be punished accordingly.
    This report is Invalid. Unless you have some evidence that shows other wise.
    PM me here or Add me on steam if you'd like to talk about this.
    Thank you,
    Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.