Invalid Report against Falcor, Hon Solo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Lone Smurf, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Falcor, Hon Solo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44939900
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Serious Gmod Fourms
    Which Round:
    All Day
    Time of Occurence:
    4:26
    Reason For Report:
    This is who handled my reports?
    Are you serious they cant even deal with this situation properly...
    Taunting someone is a good way to make them go away

I didn't harass anyone
    I cant believe that it has gotten to this point

I need a real Admin preferably STAFF
    I can no longer try to communicate with these two children
    What is the point of having "Serious Gmod Servers" with admins like these?
    All they do is go off of what each other are saying
    Then they lock down the thread and mark it as invalid with no valid reason...
    YOUR SERVERS ARE CANCER
    THE FORUMS JUST ADD TO IT
    Where are the real admins?

You're no more helpful than my local police station

Do yourself a favor and kill yourself before someone else takes your life.

You're a Bigoted Ignorant Condescending Child
    Go Fuck Yourself
    Have A Blessed Day
    -Hustle God

Maybe if you went through my report properly like you were supposed to I wouldn't be in your life...
    BUT HERE WE ARE

Lone Smurf, Today at 2:58 PM Report
    [​IMG]
    Falcor I used to be a pimp, now I'm HOINFODAMAN Admin Elite
    [​IMG]

New
    Hi Hustle God Lone Smurf.
    I went through your report thoroughly. None of which show Han not doing his duties. You continued to harass people after multiple warnings.
    I'm sorry you feel this way. But you provided no evidence of your claim when Han has showed the opposite.

Please have a wonderful night.
    Falcor

[​IMG]
    Falcor I used to be a pimp, now I'm HOINFODAMAN Admin Elite
    [​IMG]

Lone Smurf,

Your message (Lone Smurf) contains inappropriate language:
    I honestly cant tell if you are fucking with me or what?
    What is your deal?
    Leave me alone
    Faggot
    This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
    Im allowed to get rid of people on my page if they are harrassing me
    For FUCK SAKE
    This not only proves that you have some sick obsession with me but that Iam now the one being harassed by an "Admin"

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

[​IMG]

THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE IN ALL 3 OF MY REPORTS
    In both my original reports and this new one ​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Lone
    CD can review your 2 reports on Han as I can't really say much more about them, then what I said in the reports.
    As for why you warned.. It was for once again calling people faggots. You were now told multiple times to not do so.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    More of your harassing behavior. I once again tried to explain how Han did everything correctly. You didn't even pin point any issues you have now with the report and how you see it's not correct at this point.

@CDriscoll

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  4. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

First this is a forum get used to hearing that kind of stuff
    Second all of your screenshots were taken after the report was marked as invalid. So obviously im not going to be happy
    Third The one thing I have learned while playing on these servers is that if you want to be heard YOU have to be reported

I had to resort to that kind of language because that is the only thing that actually get through to you kids

5. Lone Smurf

Lone Smurf Member

Do you really think I'm worried about calling you a name?
    Especially since it was after the fact you threatened me saying you were going to have my privileges taken away because i was writing false reports...
    You then lock the forum so I can no longer reply
    I don't know what kind of reaction you want from me. But I'm tired of this kind of SHIT
    I'm not going to kiss your ass Especially if you since didn't even go through my report THOROUGHLY and provide me with a valid reason why MY evidence isn't good enough?

6. Han

Han       VIP

Hey Lone Smurf, just going to get into this report. The first report you made against me here contains the starter evidence which shows your clear harassment of another user.
    Let me start off this by saying you are correct. I mixed up this situation and that's my fault. That said, it really doesn't have much to do with your harassment ban.

As I had already given you a warning for harassment, I did my job by kicking you. Furthermore, there is a demo here that shows you were never KOS'd, but instead just put into high suspicion. ( Tick 58600 ) I am not obliged to tell you why you are being kicked, especially when you actively flaming and harassing a player.

What I would have done is completely irrelevant. You were warned earlier in chat, very specifically. I don't know what you mean by not going through my reports properly, as each report was taken care of that round.

http://i.imgur.com/kfE8Ddm.jpg What you did to me before the kick is also irrelevant; you harassed a member, were warned, continued, and were then kicked.

The reason I was not able to put your report in progress as soon as possible is because on the round you reported someone, I was the only traitor. This continued until I had won the round, and immediately a fun round warning began, which prevented me from putting your report in progress. The report was valid, so I slayed the user even though the report was not put into progress. This is proven here as you can see 1) a fun round just ended, 2) I put your report in progress, and 3) the report was finished as I had already reached a verdict.

After going through my demo, I still cannot find you asking me about your report.

You should have remained calm and not flamed a user for putting high suspicion on you. No one called a false KOS on you.

I apologize that it took me awhile to find the screenshot linked earlier ( http://i.imgur.com/i6XT3tK.jpg ). I had to scroll up through the chat log / console after the map switched twice, so it was on Dolls when I took the screenshot.

With that said, I'll leave the verdict of this report up to @CDriscoll as he is Falcor's admin.

7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hustle God Lone Smurf,

Your actions and previous statements speak for this report better than any response I could write up. While we all get frustrated from time to time, this is certainly not the way to go about expressing that frustration. Falcor and Han Solo did not act out of line; harassing other users is not allowed, despite your belief that it's the only way to "get through to [us] kids". As such, your report will be marked as invalid, and this thread will be locked. Please, in the future do not allow your frustration to get the best of you; there are plenty of other ways to deal with the issues at hand. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with this report, please feel free to add me on Steam and we can talk.

Have a blessed day,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.