Completed Report against Falcon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by STONEY, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Falcon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:119220509
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:22308446
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    ttt_innocentmotel
    Which Round:
    2 Rounds till Map Change
    Time of Occurence:
    6:40 AM
    Reason For Report:
    KOS'd me based on my skin. I wasn't the only one alive that could've had a skin. He was in an innocent who managed to get into the T room and saw "someone" (me) kill another outside the T room. Must've seen my model through the "Closed" T room door. I have excellent evidence of the whole situation. And the fact that this is a VIP+ that did this... I'm pretty upset over what happened.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Maybe @DarkLegion will be able to take a look at this, when he's got time.

3. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Thank you for taking the time to reaport on the forums today stony. I've informed falcon of this report and have asked him to respond with his side so we are able to get the full story. Please be patient while we get his side of the scenario. @BRICK(Trading)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  4. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

i dint kos on skin cause i saw his name if u walk up to the door u can see ppl names threw it just like u can shoot them if they walk directly up 2 it

5. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

how is it loopholing

throwing ur harpoon threw a wall is loopholing 2

why dont u bann all the people that do that

how is it loop holing please tell me cause ppl that throw there harpoon threw a wall have to get banned 2

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  6. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

After consoling with a couple admins it has been decided that with your colorful history along with recent reports and problems that you should take a break from our servers to reflect on your actions.
    As for this report it will be marked valid as it is an incorrect statement that you are able to view someone's name through the T door on that map unless they are poking through it but as seen in the video he is nowhere near the T room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.