Invalid Report against big bad ape

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DarmaniLink, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    big bad ape
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:90532048
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43709002
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    That map with the house and all the weapons in frontt
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    ~8:45 PST
    Reason For Report:
    Repeated false slays.

People T bait me.

I consider this shooting within a 45 degree angle of either side of me.

He slayed me once because a detective put a false KOS on me, so I tried to kill him.
    Last I checked, this was well within the EXTENDED rules as self defense.

He slayed me once because "He was shooting at the ground", even though, I'm not entirely sure of this because he was shooting, right in front of me, in my general direction in an area where I could take damage (my legs/lower body) His gun was not pointed fully at the ground from my perspective, and shot right in between my legs once.

A person like this with a position of authority who does not know the extended rules of the server poorly reflects it.

He did not give me the benefit of the doubt, as you are supposed to and acted as if he had absolute proof that it was not T baiting, even though he shot in my general direction and through the 'slots' of my hitbox.

If you do have proof, please supply it from my perspective.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @big bad ape to give his evidence and his admin @Zigles to decide the verdict of this report. They will both respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

For your first report, you killed a detective (as a detective) for calling a KOS on you. This was your first offense, so I issued your first slay.

For your second report, you killed someone because they shot at you. This video will show otherwise:

I then issued 2 additional slays since this was your second offense of RDM.

4. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

As for the first one, I was an innocent according to my UI.
    Please give evidence otherwise.

Notice how on the second one, he was shooting very close to me. He was shooting at the ground at first. Notice how the angle changes slightly upward as I get closer.

Again, from my perspective. That's from an onlooker's.

5. Santa Claus

I don't see him changing the direction of shooting at all. However, I do notice you running in front of him (which seems like you're trying to get shot on purpose just to kill him).

You did in fact kill your detective pal. FYI, you can't kill a detective for KOSing you as an innocent either.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  6. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

As for the first offense, do you have the evidence that shows that he was not shooting in my general direction? I heard shooting, then his gun lifted up as I got closer to him.

The second one, my UI was bugging out, it seems. It showed me as a checkered texture and the name said innocent. (As in, Games at fault for this, slay was still in the right)

7. Santa Claus

Here's the video again in case you missed my post above:

8. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

From -my- perspective.

That's an onlooker's perspective.

Look closely. As I get closer, he shoots higher.

Though this wasn't known to me at the time, as I don't have eyes on the back of my head, he also shoots a lot behind me, near me. This has nothing to do with the reason I killed him (of course), but it does have to do with the fact that what he was doing could still be considered T baiting.

9. Santa Claus

I've provided the evidence that I have. I'll let my admin handle the rest of this report.

10. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

After reviewing the evidence provided and looking into both sides of this story I have found this report to be invalid.

If a detective kos's you, you cannot shoot them for it until they begin to damage you as it then becomes self defense.

In the second report, you clearly are attempting to loophole and kill the player for t baiting when they were shooting nowhere near you. You claim that
    however you can see in the video that it in fact was not a 45 degree angle on either side of you and instead was directly into the ground facing away from you, until you attempted to get yourself shot and when that didn't work, you shot them for t baiting which is an obvious loophole. Considering you have had bans in the past for loopholing I have also decided to ban you for a longer period of time for loopholing again. I hope that you take this time off from our servers to reevaluate your decisions and come back without loopholing.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.