Make a DarkRp Server :D

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Magafe, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Highwon you should make a Darkrp server :D

2. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Ummm plz no

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

NO!

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

why say no :|

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

Magafe, they say no because everyone knows Highwon would give me the Terrorist class and i would blow sh*t up left and right :twisted:

6. Slippery

Slippery VIP

it would be pretty cool to have other serious servers for other game types

7. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

I've already suggested this to highwon and it got shutdown. Though if he would decide to expand I deff would play that alot!!

8. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

I say prophunt if anything

9. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

10. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Prop hunt is stupid, because everyone ghosts even though people say they don't they do and its hard to catch someone doing it. Unless they are just bad at ghosting.

11. Magafe

Magafe Banned

and not saying its about the money but you dont get any money from prop hunt servers

12. DARKRP is stupid i dont even know how to own a house or be a theif

13. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Just because you don't know how to play it, doesn't mean it's stupid.

14. still stupid some servers even want me to change my name because "Banana Coconut" isnt a legit name

15. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

They want you to change your name because BananaCoconuts isn't a name that a real human being would have. RP stands for Roleplay. It isn't for everybody, but for people who understand it, you are supposed to roleplay and pretend you are something else, like a theif and you are supposed to talk IC (in character) as your persona. That is what roleplay is. If you went onto a Serious roleplay server, they would ban you if you tried to argue about changing your name. If you are not immersive with everybody else then it breaks their immersion and ruins their time.

Don't hate on RP if you don't understand and aren't willing to participate correctly.

16. Snak

Snak Banned

I understand it and its not hard to roleplay if your a creative mind but there are so much better games to roleplay in, this is a fps shooter it is hardly RP material.

In the end the only thing people enjoy role playing as in darkrp is being a gun dealer and robbing people. Now with that said with the right rules and regulations it could be a alot of fun, not really my thing but I know there are very successful darkrp servers.

17. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I say we should start expanding into some more gamemodes, but I dont want to turn into a huge network and not know three thirds of players. Ive been on those and they are not that fun.

18. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

My role play in darkRP is spawning bathtubs and smashing people with it.

19. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

All I do is be police, try to bring some peace to the community, then get sniped in the back by a RDMing assassin

20. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

what we really need is a hidden server so i can voice act as a murder heheh, i would give people nightmare acting like mickey mouse rofl