I don't really have a good title

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by GrimmyGod, Feb 4, 2016.

1. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Hi Guys and Gals,
    Many of you were close friends to me. Those that weren't I am sure we could have been because this community is filled with awesome people. I typed this out three times and finally landed on you deserve the truth from me so here it is. My dad has cancer... I feel so empty, hurt, pissed off, and all around just not myself anymore. I probably won't be back or at least for a long while to be honest... I can't say enough how awesome all you guys and gals are though and if anyone tells you different look them dead center in the eyes and say "f*** you, Zach thinks knows I am fucking awesome." because it is the truth.

So let's all gather around one last time and I will tell you a story while we ride the Woot Woot train. Once upon a time there was a person named Highwon and he created this community. He decided to name it SeriousTTT. (no idea why, but good name...) Awesome people from around the world came and joined this community for the laughs and cries, the highs the lows, and friends... simply awesome friends. This is usually the point where someone catches on that I am about to jihad and shoots me in the face so we will end the story there.

I am not going to do any tags. I will forget someone and feel aweful like I did with Ravin about him training me on the minecraft map. Honestly I can't really remember a bad time or someone I dislike in this community so I see no point. We know the times we shared together which I will remember fondly and hope you feel the same. Thanks again everyone, sorry I am not leaving on more joyful terms...

Stay Classy Serious Community,
    Grimmygod

• Friendly Friendly x 27
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

So long Grimmy :/ . I'm sorry to hear about this and the rough time you're having. You can always message me to play a game or whatever.
    You're a friendly face that I will miss.
    Take care. Wishing the best for you and your family.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm gonna miss your terrible League puns. Take care of yourself and your issues. You're a great guy with a bubbling personality that brings life to our team. See you soon man. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rek

Rek Ø

Hey man I don't know how much I meant to you but I honestly was always so happy to talk to you in TeamSpeak just because of your incredibly positive attitude. It was always a blessing to me if I was having a bad day and you'd be actually interested in how I was doing and the way you invested into this community. We'd be worse off not knowing you, so thanks. Let me know if you ever need someone to talk to, my ears are always open and I have had cancer effect many people in my life as well. Good luck and prayers and good thoughts toward your family

5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

You are an incredibly giving individual, and one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and I just want you to know that both you, and your father are in my prayers, I wish you the absolute best friend, and I will miss you dearly.

6. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Thoughts with you Grimmy. I understand the emotions that go through you in a situation like this. I wish nothing but the best for your Dad's treatment and peace for you and your family.

7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

So long @GrimmyGod I hope your father gets better. Good luck and best wishes.

8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Stay strong, I wish you and your father the absolute best. I hope everything goes well, take care of yourself.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I never got to play with you, which was a shame :(. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

10. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

Farewell Grim

You seem like someone that could be my best friend

We have the same personality

My prayers are with you and your dad

Take care of yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

There is nothing worse than losing a family member Grimmy. Stay strong!!

Also Mr. Serious is the creator of the servers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

We'll be here for you when you come back

13. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Stay classy Grimmy, see you later.

14. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Never got to know you all that well, but I could see that you were indeed a very generous and nice person. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Prayers sent to you my friend. Hope everything turns out alright.

15. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Thank you for your time. Sending positive vibes and healthy wishes to you and your family.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Best of luck.

17. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Oh Grimmy,

It's sad to see you leaving but if I am honest, it is for the very best.

I am so sorry to hear about the medical problems that you and your family are facing in regards to your dad. I know exactly how you are feeling, I've been there before. Know that it won't feel like that forever. It is a long, hard road but being the kind of person you are, you'll pull through. You're an amazing individual so I have no worries in that respect. I wish your dad the best of luck with his battle and your family are in my thoughts.

Even though it is hard because you will want to put all of your time and energy into taking care of your dad, you need to take care of yourself. Trust me when I say, forgetting about your own health and well-being is not the right thing to do and if anything it will be completely detrimental to everyone. It will be easier said than done, I know that all too well but it will be better to do it. Trust me. Also know that I am here for you Grimmy. If you ever need a friend to talk to or someone to vent to or you need any support you know where to find me. I will always be here for you and you know that already but I like to remind you now and again.

Much love for you Grimmy.
    The community will always be here for you, waiting with open arms if you decide to one day return.

18. Dude, sad to see you leave and I hope you will have the chance to come back!!

19. Fluffy

Fluffy Banned

Please Grimmy when the time is right for you and you need someone to talk to.,We are all here for you.

20. YOU TOO D: NOO! Ill miss ya grim see you soon hopefully.