Getting a fake callout for ghosting and got banned for 25 days

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by TheBlizzard, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Im TheBlizzard,

There happened something that should have happened.
    I got banned for 25 days for "Ghosting". People like Cromario and Bucket are trying to get me banned, the sad part is. I DIDNT GHOST!

Seriously... I did not, check the ip or whatever its needed to, but i didn't ghost. people just say that since i kill them because of throwing grenades/incedenary's and such. sometimes they're a traitor and I get reported for ghosting.

Plz unban me since this is some serious bs. I'm not saying staff is abusing the ban, but people try to get me banned since i use the rules in the way they are, if someone does a traitorous act, i kill them. thats NOT ghosting!!!!!! (even tho they say i am).

Come on and don't believe those ******* since they just want me to get banned.
    Watch out with what people say to you!

Greetings,
    TheBlizzard

2. You can ask a lot of people about me if you want to prove it, ask people like Mythme, Antiphates, Fl11Per (im not sure about that name). or even in general. its just sad that people say i'm ghosting but im just using the rules as they are.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the 2 players (Cromario and Bucket) wanted to get me banned, they're the only ones one the server that want me to get banned for shouting out their RDM's in the past

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ________________________________________________________________________________
    If you watch the chat closely, he just wants to **** me, read well, i said: KOS Antiphates for RDM (he covered the word RDM by pressing tab (that is kinda nasty of him), only told him who was RDM'ing again.
    check my post in the (good) forum part: http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/theblizzards-appeal.33845/

5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Since there is talk about me I feel I should say something as well, first off all the tab was open in the pic to prove that I was alive when you PMed me, and to tell ppl to kos someone is ghosting btw. and when you tell me he RDMed you also give me more info that I could use to get an unfair advantage(I wouldn't use is) but others might. I am sorry if you are upset over it but it's also a case where you should read the rules to avoid things like that

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

7. Even doing that is ghosting. I'm pretty sure unless he/she's a detective if you say "(blank) is rdming again" that indicates if hes/shes a T/Inno, in this case Inno because "he rdmed".

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey TheBlizzard,

If you feel like your ban was made in error you should file a ban appeal on the appropriate forum (http://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ban-appeal.9/). This way the staff team can handle your case appropriately. There is no need to make a public conversation about that.
    Thank you.

Thread locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.